Monday 5 November 2007

Media team

Been toying with the idea of establishing a media team at my church. Here's the start of my idea document/report.

"As our church moves forward and reaches many new people in Dapto and surrounding areas, we will increasingly rely on different forms of media in all areas of our operation, from services, to outreach to day to day running of the church. As such, and to remove strain from team members I feel it is necessary to establish a team who's specific job is to handle our media, be it videos, website or even our bulletin design."

Let me know what you think. Its an interesting idea I've been working on for a couple of weeks.


 

ja

3 comments:

Dom said...

wasn't that my idea?

at least in part?

not saying it isn't a great one, and I would love to be part of it, and I fully support it. but wasn't it my idea?

dom.

ja said...

it sort of started as an idea that you shared. it's developed a bit from there, with some input from others.

Dom said...

yeah, i didn't mean it to sound like it did. it was more a "I am sure I have heard that Idea before..."

Well, if you finish cooking it any time soon, I'd like to be thrown into the mix a little.

Dom.