Wednesday 5 September 2007

blessings abundant

Some stuff came up today, that could have had an effect on my relationship with my girl. I was around her house tonight, and i just felt like God was telling me to tell her everything that came up. so i did. I told her everything that came up in a conversation i had today, and she took it all in, and just showed me so much understanding and care and love. God has blessed me with a woman in my life who is wise and amazing and caring and everything in 1 person. I have to remember that she is really wise and hat i can share so much more with her. I love her so much and she is one of, if not the biggest blessing in my life.
I shared this verse with sev, for a video for epidemic on dating. It's from proverbs 19:14 "Houses and wealth are inherited from parents, s but a prudent wife is from the LORD"
I just really love how it says Houses and wealth are inherited, so basically things of this world are inherited, or worked for, but a "prudent wife", or a wife who is the one God meant for you, is a gift from God, just like grace. She is a woman that God meant for you to share your life with. This amazes me, and i believe God has given me this young amazing woman in my life.

ja

No comments: